What Our Patients Are Saying:
“I am so lucky to have Immediate Care close to home. You guys are always there when I need you.” – Austin, 9/25/14
“The doctor was friendly and very clear with his instructions.” – Austin, 9/19/14
“All of your people are so nice. Keep up the good work.” – Austin, 9/6/14
Austin Immediate Care exists for one purpose: To serve patients.
Our welcoming, state-of-the-art medical center provides care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries when your doctor is unavailable and you don't want to spend hours waiting in a hospital Emergency Room.
Austin Immediate Care has earned The Joint Commission's accreditation!
- Convenient: Most patients are treated in about an hour
- Affordable: Acceptance of most insurance plans; lower co-pays than ER visits
- Quality: Board-certified physicians, most with ER experience
- Comprehensive: On-site diagnostic tests, laboratory and digital x-rays, saving you time and money
- Practical: Open 365 days per year with extended hours
- Patient-Centered: Complete follow-up reports sent to primary care physicians within 24 hours
Building 6, Suite 100
Austin, Texas 78749
"Located at the corner of West Slaughter and Mopac, in the Shops at Slaughter Creek"
How long will a visit to Immediate Care take?
Most patients are treated and released in about an hour. However, visit times vary depending on the number of patients at the center and the severity of their injuries or illness.