What Our Patients Are Saying:
“Everything was great. Best doctor visit ever!” Austin, 11/28/13
“Nice intake process. I felt taken care of. Nurse was very professional and comforting” Austin, 11/23/13
“Martha was incredibly friendly. Made me comfortable. Lori and Julie both super friendly as well. Quick, informative with a smile. Thank you.” Austin, 11/18/13
Our welcoming, state-of-the-art medical centers provide care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries when your doctor is unavailable and you don't want to spend hours waiting in a hospital Emergency Room.
Immediate Care provides many healthcare services in a more cost effective and efficient way than the typical Emergency Room, allowing those facilities to focus on patients with truly life-threatening conditions.
Customer service is the essence of our organization. We recognize that the satisfaction and care of our patients takes precedence above all else. Our goal is to create an environment and experience that exceeds expectations.
- Convenient: Most patients are treated and released in about an hour
- Affordable: Acceptance of most insurance plans; lower co-pays than ER visits
- Quality: Board-certified physicians, most with ER experience
- Comprehensive: On-site diagnostic tests, laboratory and digital x-rays, saving you time and money
- Practical: Open 365 days per year with extended hours
- Patient-Centered: Complete follow-up reports sent to primary care physicians within 24 hours
Building 6, Suite 100
Austin, Texas 78749
"Located at the corner of West Slaughter and Mopac, in the Shops at Slaughter Creek"
How long will a visit to Immediate Care take?
Most patients are treated and released in about an hour. However, visit times vary depending on the number of patients at the center and the severity of their injuries or illness.